Sizzlin

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

tuesday update

On friday we got the biggest storm of the season with almost a foot of snow. I left work early that day because people were calling up and telling me how bad the commute was getting. For a trip that would have normally take 30 minutes or so, it was taking 2 hours! That's insane. Luckily, the roads were a little better once I got out there a few hours after they left, and I made it home in about 45-50 minutes. Saturday morning, Big Guns and I had to shovel out the cars. Mine wasn't too bad because it was in our parking lot, but Big Guns has to park on the street. Consequently his truck had been buried by the snow plows! Then we went to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with Jen and Joe. It was fun. We had lunch in Haverhill at a pub that had live Irish music all day. THen we went back to their house and played games for the remainder of the evening. As much as I am looking forward to moving, I'll miss having them around to play with.
THen on Sunday, I had to get up at 5 am! so I could be in for my last day of work at 6:30!!!! It was crazy! They don't have enough staff at the program, so now the clinical staff is having to come in and cover some hours for the lack of direct care staff. I'm very pleased that that was the last time they can call and ask me to do that. It made for a very long, last day. well, that's my weekend update. I'll post more on this week later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home