Sizzlin

Thursday, March 01, 2007

thursday

I've slacked off lately on reporting my dieting and exercise. I think i got tired of it. Overall though, I'm still doing pretty good with my diet and I'm exercising regularly. Lisa, I did pick up the strip tease aerobics videos, Part 1 and 2. Part 1 is quite funny. Part 2 kicks my butt. THe next day I was sore from head to toe. It makes for a good change of pace though.
Today I had an interview at a program that works with younger children who have autism or autism like symptoms. I'm really excited about it. It sounds promising. It would be full time too. It sounds very much like the work I did in grad school, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I sooo want it to work out, and it's sooooo hard to wait to get an answer. The lady I interviewed with is leaving for vacation tomorrow of course, so if i don't hear from her later today (which she said might be a possibility) i'll have to wait until the week after next! Most likely I'll be sitting by the phone all afternoon. I'll keep you posted on the news!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you for the job. I hope you don't have to wait for three weeks for an answer when we know it is going to be yes! What's not to like? And you have so much experience with this sort of thing. Try to relax. I love you.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Those are the same two DVDs that I have. The first one IS funny, but I have a blast doing it--I think because it is so different. I don't think I've really tried the 2nd one--looked too much like work to me. There are several more in the series, and I will probably get those at some point, too.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home