Sizzlin

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday

what did i eat yesterday?...hmm
Breakfast
blueberry smoothie
whole wheat toast w/ cheese
2 cups of coffee

lunch
left over pasta from V-day (yum!!)

snack
sugar free pudding
handful of cereal

dinner
left over piece of pizza
left over steak and cheese in a wrap

snack
hot chocolate

exercise
tae bo and step aerobics

Yesterday I proved to myself that carbs make you hungrier. After lunch I had the munchies all day! I had a Valentine's day hangover yesterday. Wednesday was fun with big guns being home, and having the snow storm, and then our special valentines day dinner. Yesterday was just the day after valentines day with nothing really special to look forward to. I was a little on the bored side, which is why i wound up exercising twice! I also did a little bit of job hunting....i'm pretty happy where i am, but i'm still keeping my eyes open for that perfect spot that is full time but has normal hours.
i'm thinking today i will run my group on anger. i don't think they'll love it, but it's what popped into my head this morning. we'll have to see how many kids i'll have though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home