Sizzlin

Monday, January 29, 2007

morning!

Well, here we are at Monday morning again. Yesterday I had to work. I really don't like working on Sundays. I miss going to church, I miss being able to visit with family and friends, and I miss having the extra day with big guns. I understand that they really need someone to work on Sundays, and I'm willing to do it for now, but I hope it can change soon. Why can't i find a job with a regular schedule?
Today I'm working at the outpatient program. I'm not sure that anyone has signed up for it or not. I spent last week just doing out reach. I'll let you all know how it goes.
As for my diet, I'm much more motivated now. ON Saturday Big GUns and I were browsing on line for honeymoons. I think we've pretty much decided that we're going to go to one of the Sandals resorts. I'm really excited about it. We might even get a room with a private or semi-private pool. That's waay cool! Plus all of our food, drinks, and activities are included. Now we just have to decide which one we want to go to. I'm going to take a look at them again probably later today, and tomorrow, and the next day...ooh! it's soo fun to daydream about. I can't wait. There's so much to look forward to this year: getting married, going on a honeymoon, looking for a house...woohoo! But anyway, I'm super motivated now because at Sandals its pretty much a bathing suit vacation. I don't want to be feeling all self-concious while we're there. This morning we did good. We got up at 5:30 and went to the gym to jog. I'll let you know how my diet is going later today. Sad news though. Big Guns realized this weekend that the fudgsicles have 40 calories in them. I thought they had 20, so I had figured I could eat 3 or 4 of them without worry to much. It looks like I'm going to have to cut back to two a day !

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

We had a private indoor pool on our honeymoon. Definitely worth it!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Beloved said...

Is there some sort of program for weaning yourself off the fudgsicles? I think you're gonna need it! :)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You mean something like fudgsicle-holics anonymous??

6:41 PM  
Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

Hey, about this... Figure out something around the house that should be done, but doesn't usually get done, AND that burns 20 calories. That way, you can just "work off" the extra fudgsicle. And c'mon, really. 20 calories? What's it take to burn that? One passionate kiss on Big Guns or something?

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home