Sizzlin

Friday, January 26, 2007

it's friday! woohoo!

I'm tired and cold today. They say it's only 1 degree outside and that it feels like 10 below zero. I'm not looking forward to leaving the apartment. It would be nice if I had the kind of job big guns does so i could work from home. i should get out of work early today because i worked late on tuesday. they're very careful about making sure we don't go over on hours. that will be nice. i should be out by 5:30 or so instead of 7. i've done pretty good on dieting this week, though i probably could have been stricter. I've also exercised most days this week, but i do need to step that up a notch in intensity. I don't think i'm losing any weight. grr! I've probably eaten more carbs than I should have. Big guns has been in charge of the alarm clock, but he has a habit of falling back to sleep after it goes off, which means that we miss the gym in the morning. Next week I'm going to try to be in charge of the clock to see if we are any better about it. this morning was just too cold for us to dig out and go.

here's my diet from yesterday:
breakfast:
oatmeal
2 cups of coffee
1 sugar free fudgsicle

lunch:
half a sandwich from panera
a bowl of cheerios

snack
a few bites of a whole wheat wrap w/ Peanut butter
1 sugar free frudgsicle

dinner:
(splurge)
2 helpings of shrimp over pasta

snack
1 sugar free fudgsicle

2 Comments:

Blogger Beloved said...

You are so addicted to the fudgsicle! I have never known anyone who ever admitted eating them for breakfast!:)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hurray! I got your blog to open, at least for now. Love you, Mom

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home