Sizzlin

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

morning!

Today I'm feeling tired and chubby:) I have a cold I've been fighting off for what seems like forever now. grrr! I have so much to do, but if given the choice, I'd just want to sit on the couch today and watch tv or read a book. Oh well...i have tomorrow and the next day off, so hopefully I can rest up and kick this bug then. I also need to take alfie to get his nails clipped. He hates that, but they get so long we can't stand to have him on our laps.
As for the chubbiness problem, Big Guns and I have decided to go back on the South Beach Diet starting on sunday. We both are feeling like we put on some holiday pounds, despite our best intentions. So, Lisa and Sue, you guys won't be alone in your efforts to get in shape:) Next week I'm going to get serious about my work outs again too. By July we should be the hottest group of people in Maine:)
ok..gotta finish getting ready for work:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home