Sizzlin

Friday, December 15, 2006

Employed!

Finally! woohooo!! I got the job at the drug treatment place. I have kind of had the offer in the works for the last few weeks, but they were trying to figure out the details. To start with it will be part time, but even then, I will be making almost the same salary I was making at my last full time job, and I get to have clinical supervision which will bring me closer to my license. It is 15 minutes away from the apartment, so the commute will be easy. In the next few weeks, it should be moving up to full time. it has taken so long to get it to be official because they were trying to figure out how to make it full time. they have a slot lined up for me, but it is a matter of getting people together over the holiday season to have meetings to discuss the particulars and the red-tape of sharing me with other departments. finally the woman who will be my supervisor emailed me today and gave me the option of starting out part time and moving up to full time in a few weeks. i jumped at it. i am so happy to finally have a job!! thanks to everyone for their prayers and encouragment. it is two months to the day that i left my last job. it was beginning to feel like it had been years. i could not have better news to get me in the celebrating mood!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats! I know you'll do great.

(And it is all about learning God's timing, isn't it???)

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I came on just to check to see if there was an update, and was so happy to see one!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home