Sizzlin

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The invitations are settled:)

Well, thank you to all who responded to my poll with their suggestions. I think about 50% of my readership responded, so I would say that is a good voter turn-out:)! As romantic as the suggestion for the Top Ten Countdown seemed, we decided to go with Cherished Roses.
Next on our to do list is to arrange for rooms to be reserved for our out of town guests. We're already reserving the whitehall inn, but we think we'll need a few more additional rooms somewhere. We also need to decide on a menu, get a photographer, get a dj, design the ceremony, arrange for ceremony music, pick dresses, gather addresses, write up directions, pick colors, and then take care of all of the little details..and don't forget about the honeymoon:). It's exciting, though now i understand why it takes people so long to plan a wedding. I'm not sure how much we'll get done in December because of the holidays and all, so we're tryingt o get a head start this month.
In other news, I have two interviews this week. One is at a therapeutic school for children with emotional/behavioral problems and one is at an agency that investigates reports of elder abuse. I'm not sure which one I would prefer, I just hope I get a job offer soon. I'm very tired of being unemployed. Keep me in your prayers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I think that one is really beautiful. Great choice! Will the envelope liner be black, or do you get to pick another color? The black is very elegant--I was just wondering if you got to morph your wedding colors in there somewhere...

9:44 AM  
Blogger sizzle said...

we decided to go with a wine color for the writing and the envelope lining. Those aren't necessarily our wedding colors, we just thought that it was pretty.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home