Sizzlin

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Woohoo!

We got tickets to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular in Boston in December! I can't wait for it. I've been jumping around the apartment today practicing my kicks. Maybe they'll want me to join them:) I need a lot of practice. yesterday I accidentally knocked down the towel rack in the bathroom!
I haven't been blogging much lately. A few weeks ago, I finally caved in and left my notice at my job. It was a tough decision to make, but I think it was the right one for me and for my career. I found a job posting yesterday at a DV program down near where BigGuns works. I would love to work there, so we'll see how it works out. I've also posted my resume on Monster.com and have a list of other places to check out. wish me luck!
Tonight I'm cooking a special dinner for Big Guns. He's been working a lot of long hours this week, so I'm treating him. I can't tell you what I'm making yet because it would spoil the surprise if he checks my blog before coming home. I can't wait to see how it comes out!
This might seem kind of random, but i'm realizing more and more how perfect God's timing is. It makes my life so much easier to know that he's got everything under control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home