Sizzlin

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Save the Date!

It's official! The big day is going to be July 14th, 2007. We have the ceremony and reception sites reserved. There's soo much to think about now! I can't wait. This morning I'm getting ready to go to work. I'm working late all this week in the hopes of making up for taking part of Monday off. It's going to be tight, but I think i'll just barely make it. I have to run, but hopefully I'll write more later. Love you guys! See you later Big Guns!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Should I put in for two weeks vacation, one to help take care of details before the wedding, and one for the trip? I am invited, right? After all, we are traveling buddies. I have "saved the date".

8:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Better take him up on this offer before he leaves town!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home