Sizzlin

Monday, June 26, 2006

morning!

Morning everyone! i haven't been able to post much lately. i've been so busy! I don't have to start work this morning until 9 or so, so I have a little extra time. I'll get home around seven or so. I was hoping to get set up with auto insurance this morning, but it seems that no one opens until 9 am. I found one agency a few towns away that stays open until 9pm, so i may have to go with them....we'll see. i'll be glad when all this practical stuff is taken care of. this weekend big guns and i took it easy. on saturday we were both too tired to do too much. then on sunday we did all of our errands. I couldn't sleep last night because i was a little anxious about my 2nd week on the job. i'm sure it will be fine, but i'm a real person now, and that brings with it quite a bit of responsibility. hopefully i don't mess up anyone too bad:) next weekend big guns and i are going down to NY for a Reed family reunion. Grandma will be there, so it will be good to see her again. We're going to be staying with big guns' old college roommate. It turns out he lives just ten minutes away from my aunt flo, so that works out perfectly. gotta run. i'll try to post more often this week! i'm sure i have a few funny stories tucked away in my head somewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home