Sizzlin

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Afternoon!

Good news! I'm going to be 'officially' offered the job at 5 pm. There was a minor snafu with the background check stuff while the director was out on vacation. (i.e., he didn't get the references i emailed to him before he left, so nobody knew to check them). I spoke to him this afternoon, and he assured me that the interview went well and that he does want to hire me! YAY!! It's soo exciting! I can't wait to get started! I am still tired this afternoon, but I'm not nearly as neurotic. That tends to happen when I get stressed. Now I can just enjoy my time off. I'll start in a few weeks. We're leaving for a trip to Key West on Saturday morning. We decided to schedule a quick vacation when we realized that I wouldn't be able to get any time off for a year. I'm nervous about flying, but I'm sure we'll have tons of fun when we get there. We can celebrate all the good news:) I'll let you all know how the official job offer conversation goes later:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home