Sizzlin

Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!

I don't think you wish people happy memorial day, but I want to recognize it in some way today, so "Happy Memorial Day". Usually on Memorial day weekend I go with my mom and grandmother to deliver flowers to the graves of our family members. This year they had to do it without me because I'm down here in Mass. I'm sure this year would have been hard. It's still hard to admit that Uncle Bill isn't here anymore. I start crying just thinking about it. We also always go the the Tenants Harbor Memorial Day Parade and then have a cook out at my cousin Lisa's. It's always a good time:) I'm planning on dropping in on my cousin jen today to see if I can convince her to have a cookout or some kind of celebration. SHe lives about 10 minutes away from my new place. I doubt she's in the mood for celebrations though. THis weekend they've been trying to repair the damage the floods did to their new home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home