Sizzlin

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sleepy Morning :)

I am sleepy this morning. I haven't been sleeping so well this past week. I have come up with several theories that might explain why. I might be homesick. I might be hungry. I might be hot. Alfie likes to dive-bomb off the windowsill onto me during the night, which might be disrupting my sleep from time to time. I am worried about finding a job. I am worried that the job I think I found is really just an elaborate ploy to steal my identity. I might be too rested. I might not be rested enough. I might have a 'stuck hormone'. I obviously have too much time on my hands. I'm hoping to get to the bottom of the job situation today. Here's the thing. THey asked me when I could start, so I told them. THen they said they would just check my references and call me when they heard back from everyone. I took that to mean that I have the job, but every since that afternoon, I have been worrying that I misunderstood something. Honestly, there wasn't much to misunderstand. It seemed pretty straight forward, but in case you haven't noticed, I'm a worry wart, and I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch, so the past week has been an endless stream of stressing while i wait to here the 'official, offical' word. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'll let you know what i find out later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home