Sizzlin

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Now I can enjoy myself:)

Today I went shopping for clothes. I don't really have much for "work" clothes, and what I have is winter oriented or too formal for my new social work career. I am pretty good about saving my pennies, but I have no problem spending money at Kohl's. I love that store. I always finds tons of clothes and good bargains there. Today was no exception. I swear, almost everything in the store was 50% of. I bought several summery skirts and some pretty tops. I'm still having trouble in the shoe department. It's so hard to find pretty, comfortable shoes. I'm going to try the mall tomorrow I think. As we all know, it is essential that a new social worker to be 'pretty'. :) I know I'd make Julia so proud :). When I got back I did my step aerobic tape. I still use the step bench that Uncle Ashley built for me 15 years ago or so. It has stood the test of time, and I think it could still hold up a Mac truck:). Then I topped off my afternoon by making lemon jello before Brian got back from work. See guys! I do cook:)! He's making steak and yummy veggies. We're trying to do the South Beach Diet. So far it is quite successful. We're both looking slim and trim:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kohl's...AGAIN?? Glad you found some nice things. You're right...a young social worker has to look tiptop...although some that I have known don't always put in the extra effort! See you soon.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Is Death By Chocolate on the South Beach Diet? :)

4:51 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Is Death By Chocolate on the South Beach Diet? :)

4:52 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I wasn't trying to make a point...I hit the button one too many times. Someday I'll get this computer thing down.

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home