Sizzlin

Thursday, September 14, 2006

good news!..sort of:)

It's not official yet, but I talked to one of the girls in the billing department this morning, and she told me I had more charges than she originally thought, so even with my held charge waiting for a signature, I made the 40 charges for the last two weeks, so i will get insurance. This means I will be hanging on to my job. I don't know yet if i'll hang onto it for one month, six months, or one year, but i'm not leaving my notice any time real soon. As annoying as it is to deal with the company's whacked out policies, I didn't really want to quit yet. It is fun to daydream about it from time to time though...I really would like to stay there for a year. That doesn't sound long, but for this company's employees, it would be pretty close to a record, and I think it would put future employers at ease knowing that I'm not a job jumper. we'll see what the future holds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is my official comment. I would still feel better if you were seeing clients in an office. Just promise to be careful and don't see any schetchy types. (is that spelled right?) Have a good time in NH. Leave plenty of cat food and water. You should put me on speed dial and teach him how to stand on the buttons.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home