Sizzlin

Friday, October 06, 2006

sometimes i amaze myself:)

last night's dinner came out perfectly! i'm so proud of myself. i made peach salsa chicken, salad, and some kind of green bean casserole with bacon, tomatoes, onions, and garlic mixed in. it was really good, and i think big guns was tickled with it.

this morning we slept in a little. i haven't been sleeping well the past couple of nights, but this morning i talked myself into going to the gym. i'm glad i went. whenever i work out, i seem to push myself a bit harder when big guns isn't around. i haven't figured out why that is...probably when he's running next to me, i get lost in daydreams, thinking how cute he is and i forget to run! Anyway, today i went without him. I had a good hard run, but now i've pulled a muscle in my upper thigh! ouch! i have ice on it right now. pretty soon i need to jump in the shower and get a crack on my errands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home