Sizzlin

Friday, November 10, 2006

another good interview:)

The director of the program all but gave me the job today. Next week, as a part of some kind of formality, i'll have to go in for an interview with the director of the entire agency. But today, the person i interviewed told me she looks forward to working with me and would like for me to bring in pictures from my wedding dress shopping:) She also took the time to introduce me to the entire staff and she told them that I was coming aboard. I'd say I'm pretty much in. This job was working at a drug treatment facility for teenaged boys. Definitely a rowdy crowd, but I think it could be fun. Assuming I get an offer from the one from yesterday, I'm not sure which one I would take. THis one is closer, but it would be only 32 hours a week to start out with, with full benefits, and clinical supervision. She said that she would try to work it up to 40 hours a week for me, but couldn't promise anything yet. (I assume that would mean more money) I think the salary is comparable to the other one. My experience is more in line with the other position, I have the potential to make a little more money, but it is a longer commute 45+ minutes. It's nice to be in this position though, where I may soon be trying to choose between two to three different jobs, instead of scrambling to find one. Keep praying for me though. I don't actually have official offers yet, and it is an important choice I need to make. I have another interview at a school this afternoon. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home