Sizzlin

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Still Waiting!

I'm still waiting to hear something about a job! Talk about time moving at a snail's pace. One place called me today. The program manager I first interviewed with was let go. I think that was probably a good thing, but at any rate, I met with the overall director and got past that interview last week. I got the feeling from that interview that things were in my favor. I guess in the mean time they have hired a new program manager. She finally called me today to see if i was still interested and to get to know me a little bit. Then she said she needed to talk to the senior managers (i think the 2nd person i interviewed with) and would get back to me. I think an offer may be in the works, but i'm having to wait so long that it's hard to say. I sooo can't wait to get a job...I have a couple of other interviews tomorrow. One's at a hospital in boston. I'm not too psyched about that one, but i need a job, so i'll go to the interview. The next one tomorrow is a second interview at an agency that does elder protection work. That one is a bit of a commute, but I think i would really like the job, so hopefully that goes well too. It would be really nice if i could have an offer before tomorrow afternoon, but who knows if that will happen.
Big Guns made me a wonderful birthday dinner this past weekend. It was so sweet it made me cry! He's just the best!! He also got me a new cell phone. He used to make fun of my other one because it was so old. This one is cool. I can even take pictures with it! Wait till you see the shot of Big Guns I have on it;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait till you see the shot of Big Guns I have on it;)

I think I'll pass...

:-)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home