Sizzlin

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

down in the dumps:(

I think i have a stuck hormone today or something. I just feel like moping around the apartment. I am really frustrated by my job search. It seems like it is taking me a long time to get one. I do have some promising leads, but the stress of all this waiting, and hoping, is getting to me. Yesterday I went back to the school where I've had two interviews and hung out with the little kiddos. Of course I fell in love with them. They're wonderful. I can't imagine they'd have me go meet the kids if they weren't planning on making me an offer, but this waiting to find out is going to be the end of me. Tomorrow I have a second interview at the drug treament place. It will be such a relief to just get an offer of some kind...i know i need to stop worrying, but i think it is in my genes:)

1 Comments:

Blogger sizzle said...

thanks for the encouragement billy! I'm feeling better about my prospects today! I definitely appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home