Sizzlin

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday I did pretty good on my diet. I'm feeling healthier already:)

I'm still shocked by what I ate for breakfast:
2 poached eggs w/ a side of sauteed spinach!!!
(that'll put hair on your chest:) )
2 cups of coffee

Snack
1 sugar free popsicle
1 handful of peanuts

Lunch
1 cheese stick
1 handful of peanuts
A few bites of salad (things were crazy at work yesterday, so I ran out of time to eat)

Dinner:
pistachio-crusted chicken
mixed veggies

snack:
1 sugar free popsicle
a double helping of ricotta cheese sweetened with equal and flavored w/ almond extract


Yesterday morning we got up at 5:15 and went to the gym. Yesterday was a weights day, so it wasn't too bad. I wish I was like Lisa and mom and could lose 7 lbs in a week! Sue, when are you starting your blog?

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

My beloved wife asked me if I would be hurt if she put together a "quicke" blog. She's been after me for some time to build her one. I mean, I cut put one together with her own domain name and everything! I just need the time.

Anyway, one will be up soon.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home