Sizzlin

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wedding Dress!

Yesterday I met Julia, Sue, and my mom to do some more dress shopping. We found the perfect dress for Julia! She looks gorgeous in it:) and it matches the style of the other bridesmaid dresses. My friend Eli came along too and picked up her dress. Now for the older girls, we're focusing on shoes and accessories. This is actually turning into a bit of debate. Now I understand why bridesmaids are always a little disappointed with their outfits. It's impossible to please everyone in the wedding party.
Yesterday, I also had a final fitting for my dress. Everything was fine, the only problem is now I can't wear it until July:( Bummer! I love my dress! It's too bad I'll only be able to wear it once! It is probably a good thing that the wedding isn't until July though. The dress was noticeably snug this time around. I guess I put on a few holiday pounds!! It took both Sue and my mom tugging to get me into it! Sue got quite a kick out of it:)
After the dress fiasco, the four of us went out to lunch for a last meal. I had popcorn shrimp and french fries. As of today, I am on the South Beach Diet again. That means this morning I need to have eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast. For the first two weeks it's no cereal, no breads, no dairy (except for some lowfat cheese). I'll keep you posted on my progress. I have to get ready for work now, but I'll write tonight to let you know how I made out with the rest of my day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did find it very amusing, but I also know that you will have no problem getting those holiday pounds off. I think Julia looks beautiful in her gown, and very grown up! You have made her so happy by asking her to be a part of your wedding.

8:39 AM  
Blogger sizzle said...

thanks for the encouragement:) I'm giving it my best shot! This morning I even ate spinach w/ breakfast. Yuck!! (no offense, Big Guns)That dress sure better fit:)
I'm tickled to have Julia and Eben in the wedding!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home