Sizzlin

Thursday, January 18, 2007

...a rough wednesday...

Yesterday was TOUGH diet wise. Overall I was successful, but it took a lot of will power and reinforcement from big guns:). I had orientation at the agency yesterday, and I had a seat right next to a pile of brownies. They smelled soooo good. All morning/afternoon, I was innundated with the smell of chocolate. They also had dunkin donuts....ooooh! the temptation!! I love donuts, and frosting, and sprinkles! Naturally, when I came home last night, I wanted to eat eveything in sight! and I really wanted to be off my diet. Let me give you the report of how I did though:

Breakfast:
2 eggs
4 pieces of turkey bacon
2 cups of coffee

snack
string cheese

lunch
tuna fish in a whole wheat wrap

snack
ricotta cheese sweetened with equal and flavored with almond extract
couple pieces of cheese

dinner
turkeyburger patty
mixed veggies

snacks
my sugar free jello concoction
a couple of hot balls (i admit, I cheated, but considering what I was up against with the brownies, I think i fared pretty darn well)
a glass of red wine

yesterday morning we went to the gym and I walked/ran for 30 minutes. Last night I dreamed about shrimp. I kept salivating over it in my head. Tonight we're going to have some for dinner. It won't be fried though, and it won't be in any kind of nice sauces, so we'll see how it goes. I'm skeptical of it's ability to live up to the shrimp in my dreams, but I'm really hungry tonight, so who knows, maybe it will....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What willpower! I'm proud of you. Next time, pick a different seat!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home