Sizzlin

Monday, January 22, 2007

Week #2

Over the weekend Big Guns and I decided that we'd had enough of the no carbs part of the south beach diet, so for this week, we're still trying to be healthy, but we are having some carbs. Here's how I did today:

Breakfast:
Cheerios
2 cups of coffee
1 sugar free fudgsicle

Lunch:
salad
whole wheat wrap with Peanut Butter on it

Dinner:
soy sauce-ginger-sesame cod
mixed veggies

snack
2 sugar free fudgsicles


Big guns and I stayed up late last night watching the Patriots play-off game. Unfortunately they lost:( and my favorite player had a stinky game to boot. Anyhow, we were too tired this morning to go to the gym. Big guns went this evening while I was at work. Our plan is to go tomorrow morning. Today I started working full time. The only problem is that they don't have any kids signed up for the new program I'm working at. For this week, I'm trying to drum up some business by sending out fliers....we'll see what happens with all that...honestly i'm glad to have some down time in the beginning so i can figure out what it is i'm supposed to be doing..wish me luck:)....oh..tomorrow maybe i'll blog some more about wedding stuff....

2 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

Breakfast:
Cheerios
2 cups of coffee
1 sugar free fudgsicle

????

Breakfast? For me, there is such a thing as "too early for ice cream." Breakfast is one of those times.

9:31 AM  
Blogger sizzle said...

Any time of the day is a good time for ice cream!! There's something about an after breakfast fudgsicle that just hits the spot!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home