Sizzlin

Friday, January 19, 2007

Thursday's report

Yesterday Big Guns and I just couldn't push ourselves out of bed in the morning in time to hit the gym. He's still fighting off a cold, and I'm still getting rid of the remnants of mine.
What did we eat for breakfast? oh yeah. He had egg whites and cheese.

My breakfast:
cottage cheese mixed w/ a bit of yogurt
2 cups of coffee

lunch:
1 slice of pizza (again, I cheated, but it was free at the orientation, so I couldn't resist)

Honestly, i am feeling in better shape already, so i would have preferred to continue being healthy by having a salad or something for lunch...but I didn't have time in the morning to prepare it....

snack:
string cheese
handful of peanuts
cottage cheese

dinner:
shrimp on top of salad (delicious!)

snack:
3 sugar free fudgsicles
lemon flavored ricotta w/ equal
glass of wine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home