Sizzlin

Friday, February 02, 2007

Sue's MI-5

I liked the questions for MI-5 this week, so I thought I'd post my answers:

1) 2 stores you frequent most often
-Walmart is pretty much the only store we go to on a regular basis. It's a super walmart so we buy our incidentals as well as our groceries there. I also like to go to Kohl's when I'm shopping for clothes. I try to stay away from it though until i really need something because i tend to spend more money than i plan on there.

2) 2 things you want to do before you die
-have a family
-travel

3) 2 foods you could eat every day
-ice cream
-pizza

4) 2 things you can't live without
-heat
-the love of my family and friends


5) 2 things that scare you
-crime-based tv shows
-loud arguing/fights/violence

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

1 food you can eat every day: sugar-free fudgsicle

1 thing you can't live without
sugar-free fudgsicles

11:41 AM  
Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

I was thinking the same thing!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home