Sizzlin

Monday, February 05, 2007

monday morning!

It's sooo cold here today! They said on the news that it is going to WARM UP today so that it feels like -5. I can't wait for that to happen! I"m hungry this morning. I need to go find myself a snack (maybe a fudgsicle, although it is a bit on the cold side today!)
I've been a little frustrated and stressed over my job lately. I think it started to heat up when I took on the second position over at the outpatient clinic. I think i've bitten off a little more than I can chew right now, so today, I 'm planning on telling them that I want to go back to part time. I'm definitely challenged by working with the population I am, and am having to learn new skills to even begin to be effective with them (I'm not tough/intimidating enough) Trying to learn two different jobs right now, while I'm dealing with them day to day is too much. It would have been smarter for me to get one job down pat before I started the second one. Sometimes, I need to learn to listen to my gut. It usually turns out that my gut is smarter than I am. oh, well! maybe one of these days i'll start listening.
As far as my diet goes from yesterday,
Breakfast:
2 whole wheat blueberry muffins
2 cups of coffee

Lunch:
1/2 of a fiesta chicken wrap from pub 99

Dinner:
2 whole wheat tacos
1 sugar free fudgsicle
1 bowl of cereal

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Smart decision. One new job is plenty. Besides, then I can come see you during the week! I know you miss me!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home