Sizzlin

Thursday, February 08, 2007

tired thursday

I'm sleepy today. I'm not sure why. I've been sleeping good at night. maybe i'm just catching up from stress or something...I think for dinner tonight we're having shrimp pasta. yum! I've been doing much better on my exercise this week. I have found that that is really the only way i can lose weight-by adding in more exercise. i feel thinner even if i'm haven't lost any lbs. this weekend we're meeting mom and ma in portland for lunch. i'm looking forward to seeing them.
today i've been working on getting our next round of invitations out. right now, we have about 100 people coming, and we're sending out invites to 20-30 more. We really don't want to have more than 120-130 because it'll be cramped i think....especially/mostly if it is rainy. we've got most of the big details out of the way, now it is getting time for the little things like menus, seating arrangements, ceremony, flowers, transportation, decorations, and those sorts of things. We've got just about 5 months to go. woohoo!
let's see...what was my diet from yesterday?
breakfast:
cereal
2 cups of coffee

lunch
chicken noodle soup
1 sugar free fudgsicle
1 piece of cheese

dinner
shake n bake pork chops (really salty...not at all like a remembered them)
green beans
cauliflower

1 sugar free fudgsicle
sugar free/fat free white chocolate pudding with a cherry on top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home