Sizzlin

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

tuesday

Well, yesterday i went in to work, and found out that my one and only client for the outpatient program had withdrawn. It turns out, even she realized that 10 hours of individual therapy in one week was too much. I talked to my supervisor about my concerns about the program or lack thereof, gave her my recommendtions for changing it, and then told her that I did not feel like I had the time to devote to it. She said that she really had no work for me to do, so if i wanted, my resignation could be effective immediately. I said ok, and that was the end of it. I was not expecting such a rapid end to my work there, but i am relieved that it is off my shoulders now.
In other news, I just booked a wedding photographer! We are making progress all the time. Who knew how expensive photographers could be though?! I suppose in the long run it will be worth having the pictures though!
I am doing much better on keeping up with my exercising lately. In the last few days, I have been digging out my Tae Bo DVDs. They are invigorating. I love to imagine that I am kicking butt! It feels good, especially after having to control my emotions so tightly all day while I am at work. woohoo!

Diet from yesterday:
Breakfast:
cereal?
coffee

lunch:
whole wheat turkey taco

snack:
sugar free fudgsicle

dinner:
pork tenderloin
salad
glass of wine

snack
ricotta cheese with almond extract

midnight snack:
toast with cheese

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hurray! I think you made a good decision. Now you can have a bit of a life. 6 days a week on a regular basis is too much for anybody. You even sound relieved. See you on Saturday, as long as it doesn't snow.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

Who'd you get for the photographer? Have you made a downpayment? I know a really nice guy who's a photographer (I did his wedding, and by day he's a reporter), and rather than sell you a bunch of photos afterwards, he just works that day, then gives you the negatives! You then print only what you want, with whomever you want.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home