Sizzlin

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Post- Valentines Day Report

I haven't gotten around to blogging for the past few days. i figure I better get myself back in the habit, or I will stray on my diet. I've been doing pretty well, and have been exercising regularly. Yesterday was an exception because we were snowed in and because of the holiday. It was fun to have big guns home all day. We ordered in pizza for lunch. We have a little pizza shop next door, so we ventured out in the storm to pick it up. double dough with meatballs, green peppers, and onions. yum, yum! Then for dinner, Big Guns treated me to a romantic candle light dinner.
He made rigatoni with vodka-cream sauce and bruschetta. it was oooh sooo good! He only makes it on special occasions, and I almost always cry afterwards because it reminds me of how lucky we are to have each other. I have to start looking for a special recipe for his birthday in May! Let me know if you have any good ones;) Last year we moved in to the apartment on his birthday, so we didn't get to really celebrate. We were cold, wet, and tired. It was also the weekend of all the flooding down here. If i remember right, we played Burgertime, ate cake, and then went to sleep! That's all i have to say for now. I'll try to post again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home