Sizzlin

Thursday, April 05, 2007

i'm bored!

This week, I've been pretty bored. I think mostly, it is my impatience to hear back from the job. That is making the time pass much more slowly. Today, for entertainment, I'm going to meet Big Guns for lunch and then take his truck to have the oil changed. woohooo!! i'm living it up down here. ;) Last night we tried to come up with a hobby i could take up. I"m still undecided on that one. The most likely one seems to be painting furniture:) Next week i'm planning on heading up to maine to drop off some furniture. i should also take care of some wedding things while i'm there, but before i do that, i need to make decisions on things like flowers and decorations....right now, i'm pretty clueless, so we'll see. hmmm...what else do i have for news??...i guess nothing much. next week the lady i interviewed with and who will be hiring me is going on vacation, so if i don't hear from her today or tomorrow, i won't hear from her until after we've moved. but next week, i'll be thinking about moving and stuff, so it won't be that bad if i have to wait....

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How about drawing or journaling? Or you could take a class in scrapbooking or something. The possibilities are endless. Find out what is being offered through adult ed., maybe ballroom dancing! Good to talk to you today. Sounds very positive to me. I won't say congratulations until you tell me it's okay!

12:51 PM  
Blogger sizzle said...

that stuff sounds boring to me

3:19 PM  
Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

Drum restoration? Stamp collecting? Latin? Model fire truck building? Yo-yo-ing?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I would think that some kind of cooking class would be good---it seems like you're really getting into cook---and sometimes you can find some specialty cooking classes in adult ed.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home