Sizzlin

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Alfie's big day!

Well, Alfie has been dying to go outside since we moved in here. The squirells and birds going by the windows all day is altogether too much temptation for him. Today was the first day I had some free time, so I decided to go to PETCO and get him a harness and leash so he could go outside. He absolutely loves it. I think his time outside this morning, awakened the animal instinct in him, because when I came in from the grocery store, he was in the process of killing a mouse!!! I have mixed feelings about this. I'm very happy I have a mouse killer on my hands because I am afraid of mice. I'm a little disturbed by the mouse in the kitchen right now. I came in and put a bowl over it because i didn't want it to hide under something and I didn't want to watch alfie eat it. So now i don't know what to do. There is a half-dead mouse under a bowl in my kitchen with a chair on top of it to help anchor it. i called brian, and he is on his way home, so i'll leave it for him to handle. I don't want to touch it. eeewww! quite a big day for alfie. I can tell he's proud of himself;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home