Sizzlin

Thursday, April 19, 2007

woohoooooo!

The sun is out!! It's super official now. I just got a phone call from the job place, and they got my background check info back, and i'm starting on monday morning. That took them a long time. It turns out that while the woman who is my supervisor was out on vacation, no one actually turned in my background check form. Needless to say, once they realized that, it was only a matter of days before they got the info they needed. woohoo!
I'm going to run errands this afternoon. I am going to look into a cat-leash for alfie. He is just dying to get outside. I think if i don't take him out, he'll try to sneak out on his own.
I'm very tired today. i'm finally over my stomach bug, but last night Big guns and I both had major cases of insomnia. who knows why. i hope we sleep good tonight and i'm glad i got sick this week instead of next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home