Sizzlin

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Here it is!

My new post! I know it's been a while. I've been procrastinating since we got back from our honeymoon :) This morning I took a yoga class at the gym Big Guns and I joined a few weeks ago. Man, it was soo what I needed! Just to take some time out for myself. It's so easy to get going on autopilot and only half pay attention to yourself. With my job, I spend a lot of time taking care of other people, but I am rarely 'selfish' enough to take the same care myself. It almost made me get tearful. I feel very refreshed now. I'm going to try to take the class twice a week.
In other news, Big Guns and I think we have found a house we're going to put an offer on. House-hunting is almost as fun as wedding dress shopping, but it definitely takes a lot of patience. I suppose it makes sense that it takes so long because we're going to have to live in it longer than a couple of hours. THe house we're considering now was built by an older couple. THey lived in the basement while they built the rest of the house, piece by piece. I love the story behind it, but also the house is also is great condition, like new, with a huge yard. Keep your fingers crossed for us. I'll try to post more often now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Details, girl, details about the house! Where is it? Is the neighborhood nice? Have you checked out the schools? Call me and tell me all about it. Love you.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

Yeah, maybe you could post the MLS # so we could all look at it!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home