Sizzlin

Monday, June 30, 2008

Better late than never!

Wow, I guess it has been awhile since I blogged! Believe it or not, I found out about better news than even getting our house in February, and needless to say, it has been distracting me! :) Turns out I didn't have the flu! I've almost been afraid to talk about it, in case it was just a dream, but I"m pretty sure it's really happening :) Baby is due in October!! woohoo! He's turning into quite a kicker too:) This afternoon Brian could see my belly moving from across the room. I love to watch him kick!
I've been through several sets of maternity clothes already. I now pretty much only wear dresses and stretch pants, though I have to confess this weekend even my stretch pants felt a little uncomfortable. :) People keep telling me that i'm going to have a big baby. I think that is code for them telling me I'm turning into a blimp and maybe I should lay off the ice cream!
I never ever can sleep. Last night was the worst yet i think. I slept for maybe an hour. I think I just get too excited daydreaming about the baby, especially when he really decides to start kicking away. I also can't get comfortable, and we've been having way too many thunderstorms at night for my liking. I'm burnt out from them, much like I am after one or two snowstorms in the winter. One of them almost broke our computer last night, but thankfully Brian figured out how to fix it again. That's all for now I guess. Keep us in your prayers :) (and come visit us too!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure that he is not just a dream. For one thing, you have to be asleep to dream and since you don't sleep, a dream is unlikely. Dreams also don't make your clothes tight.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home